Renan Souza is a Computer Science PhD student at PESC/COPPE/Federal University of Rio de Janeiro (UFRJ) since 2015. He works under the supervision of Prof. Marta Mattoso doing research on large-scale data management and high performance computing.
For an up-to-date list of publications, please see his Google Scholar profile.
Last updated May 2018.
- Parallel and Distributed Data Management and Processing
- High Performance Computing
- Scientific Workflows and Data Provenance
- Big Data Analytics
- Ontologies and Linked Open Data
People who help/teach me
- Marta Mattoso (COPPE/UFRJ)
- IBM Brazil Research Lab folks
- Alexandre A. B. Lima (COPPE/UFRJ)
- Daniel de Oliveira (IC/UFF)
- Vítor Silva Sousa (COPPE/UFRJ)
- Pedro Miranda (COPPE/UFRJ)
- Alvaro L. G. A. Coutinho (COPPE/UFRJ)
- Patrick Valduriez (Inria)
- Maria Luiza Machado Campos (PPGI/UFRJ)
- Les Cottrell (SLAC/Stanford University)
- Bebo White (SLAC/Stanford University)